Sunday, January 26, 2020

The Big 2020 Update



I hope everyone has been having a good start to the new year! January has been my calm before a very big storm starting soon.

While nothing is set in stone yet, I will be making a very big transition this spring. Many of you who have been following my updates regularly are already aware that I'm working on relocating, which means a new apartment and a lot of paperwork, cleaning, errands, etc.

With that said, the timing of group pre-orders and shipments have to be planned precisely so that there's as little clash as possible with my own personal matters. Similar to my previous blog, here's a month-by-month summary of what I'm expecting:

February

  • My group order for ANOTHER WORLD ~White&Black~ and NuiStar dolls will open. I will be attending the exhibit, but I can't promise that I'll be able to buy any merchandise because I expect a lot to sell out and because I likely have nowhere to store it while I try to move to a new place.
  • Shining Store items will be arriving in mid- to late February, and some in early March. As you might remember, I had the orders separated between trading and non-trading items. Since I want to take about one to two weeks to trade, I'll be processing orders for people who didn't buy trading items first. Please be ready to pay invoices as soon as possible!

March

  • I'm aiming to move out by March 19th, so I hope to have all Shining Store shipping invoices paid and packages shipped before then.
  • Unfortunately, I think 7th Stage Merch will be arriving around the time I'll be moving, so there may be a slight delay while I try to sort items and trade.
By April, I'll be moved into a new place and busy adjusting. As of right now, I am NOT attending 7th Stage because I don't have a ticket. Of course I'll update if that changes.

Lastly, I know I'm backlogged with posting photos of the UtaPri exhibits I've attended, but I hope to post some in the near future! Be sure to follow me on social media for updates:

Fingers crossed for a smooth transition this year! It'll be busy but I'm up to the challenge!☆

No comments:

Post a Comment