Thursday, December 19, 2019

End of Year 2019 Update


Needless to say, I got caught up in so many tasks that I totally forgot to update. Things are a bit up in the air for me after March, as I'm still working on trying to relocate and looking over my options, but here's a timeline of what I have planned:

This month:

  • I've sent all orders where the shipping invoice has been paid. If you haven't gotten back to me, you'll have to wait until after the new year for me to ship your items.
  • I'll be out of town from December 19th to January 6th, so sales will not be happening during that time. I'll still be sending invoices for the PRINCE CAT group pre-order!
  • And about the PRINCE CAT pre-order: The sign-up form is open! Release will be in June/July and I've set limits on how many cats you can buy per person. Hopefully this will go smoothly and not take too long!

January:

  • This is up in the air, but I would like to do a clearance sale of my own collection and unsold items in order to prepare for possible relocation in the spring. I may include some bonuses and special deals in there!

February:

  • Shining Store items will be coming in. As stated before, these items will not be combined with other orders because they need to go out as quickly as possible! Although I wanted to send shipping invoices for the Shining Store group order early, PayPal changed their refund policy (which really hurts sellers) so this throws a wrench in my plans. I may just go with my usual procedure of sending shipping invoices as I calculate them. 
  • On a related note, for future group orders, I'll no longer include the option to choose a shipping method AFTER the release date, in order to speed up the invoice process.

March & Early April:

  • The sit & wait game for 7th Stage merch begins. Hopefully I'll have a new apartment to ship everything to by that time. I'm also expecting to be starting a new job, but hopefully that won't interfere with processing time.
It'll be a tiring few months so do expect a couple of delays in case I need to take a break. I currently no longer have plans to quit doing group orders completely but I'll continue to scale back. Thank you for everyone's support this year and I'm looking forward to continuing in 2020!

No comments:

Post a Comment