Thursday, October 11, 2018

October 2018 Update

Since I seem to finally have a break with group orders again, I've decided to provide another update! This one is very brief as I'm writing this during the current Shining Live event and since Tokiya is the UR I'm trying harder than I normally would ^^;

  • Mysterious Halloween Night orders and Setsugetsuka orders have been made! For the Halloween orders, I did send refunds for the rubber straps that I never had a chance of getting. For other items, I had to make seven orders so once everything is sorted I'll need to figure out what's missing so I can send the right amount of money to the right people.
  • I just got the e-mail that QN Future Live pre-orders are being shipped in about a week! I'm very excited to receive everything! Also, I have one person who had to cancel their penlight order; if anyone is looking to purchase a QN Future Live penlight, please contact me!
  • I've received many inquiries about this, but Prince Parka orders are not due to arrive yet, BUT according to my order record, it seems that BOS is currently preparing them for shipment. I'm expecting them to be shipped out towards the end of the month, but when I get more information I will share via Twitter.
Also, some brief commentary about the past few Utapri events I've attended since I haven't mentioned them before:
  • Setsugetsuka was great! I was able to watch the full music video and it was incredible. I've decided that the "Flower" group (Ren, Otoya, Ranmaru, Syo) is my favorite! I was also able to see the actual outfits and there's so much detail in them! I wish it hadn't been only two days, what a waste to publicly display such a beautiful collection for such a short time!
  • Mysterious Halloween Night wasn't much of an "event" but I still went. The displays were cute and I was able to pick up merchandise. It's nice to see HEAVENS included again!
  • I went to see the 2.5D live stage adaptation of Polaris and it was life-changing. The music, the costumes, the story, everything was amazing and I wish I had seen it more than four times! Shojiro Yokoi (who plays Cecil) has become my favorite actor within the 2.5D Gekidan Shining series, he has shown such love and devotion to the character and it makes me so happy. I'm very excited for the DVD to be released next year so everyone can see it!
Lastly, I'm trying to revive my Instagram account by posting some past photos, since I took a ton of them and never really had the time to share. My IG is the same as my Twitter (bitchfacetokiya) so feel free to follow me there for pictures of some events from this year as well as items from my collection!

Please take care of yourself as the weather changes, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment