Thursday, January 31, 2019

January 2019 Update



January is already almost over...but also, 2019 has just started and I've already experienced an incredible start to the new year.

I was very, very lucky to attend two events for Shojiro Yokoi, the stage actor for Cecilmaru and Cecil Aijima in the Gekidan Shining 2.5 plays. 

I was so nervous and embarrassed myself in front of him multiple times but he was very kind, funny and sweet! He is an amazing and talented person and I encourage everyone to watch one of his plays, especially Tenka Muteki-no Shinobi Michi and Polaris. He's also great in Revolutionary Girl Utena where he plays Saionji!

I also mentioned this on Twitter, but there was a short meet and greet corner after the JOKER TRAP talk show earlier this month, so I was able to say thank you to the main cast. Ryunosuke Matsumura (who plays Perfect Diamond TOKI in JOKER TRAP and Tokiya Ichinose in Polaris) saw my JOKER TRAP itabag and said "WOW!" He had the brightest smile and enthusiasm for everyone and it was such a great experience even though it was only a few seconds! 

Since I was so busy preparing for that special weekend, I didn't have time to notify everyone about some important updates that came up around the same time, so here goes:

  • Mystic Light merchandise and Shining Store Annex/Candy Shop merch have arrived! Please allow me a few days to recover from the past weekend and focus on wrapping up the Maji Love Kingdom order. Once that's taken care of, I'll be working on trading items and processing orders for those who didn't require combined shipping. I am a bit overwhelmed because all of this stuff showed up at the same time, but this weekend I'll do my best to start sorting everything out.
  • I am hosting a PRINCE CAT Winter Holiday Group Order! The sign-up form is here. This request period will be a little shorter than Maji Love Kingdom, so please sign-up as soon as you can so I can send out invoices!
And one thing I'd really like to remind everyone of because this was a recurring issue during the Maji Love Kingdom order: When filling in your address, PLEASE type out your FULL address, not just the house number and street name! I've managed to look up the entire address by Googling what I have, but it's a bit awkward for me to do so and I'd rather rely on your word directly. So please double-check that information before continuing through the sign-up form!

Thank you all for your words of gratitude and encouragement! I'm still in disbelief that I could be face-to-face with Nosuke and Yokkoi, my two favorite stage actors, within weeks of each other. It's a dream come true, but it's also such an honor and blessing to hear from such wonderful UtaPri fans all over the world who trust and depend on me to keep doing these group orders. Let's continue to do our best for 2019 and beyond!☆

No comments:

Post a Comment