Monday, July 23, 2018

SHINING WEB STORE 2018 Group Pre-Order Information (Updated 8/14)

The Shining Web Store will be open in just a few weeks, and I've been busy preparing for the group order and watching for new information.

Here's some information to know while I finish setting up:
  • Estimated release dates are as follows:
    • Main 5F (Love Pop Candy, Shoulder Bags, etc.) > January 2019
    • Annex (Fresh Shower, other Shining Store items) > January 2019 
    • Candy Shop > January 2019
    • PRINCE CAT > February 2019
  • Because the PRINCE CAT release is different from the others, I will be starting that group order period a little later (around mid-August) and start sending invoices in late-August to early September.
  • The Main 5F sign-up form is complete; please see the link at the bottom of this post. Even though BOS’s pre-order period is until September 11th, I will be taking requests until Monday, August 13th because the earlier I make the order, the sooner everything will arrive. Update 7/28: Invoices will be sent out starting on August 6th.
  • The Annex sign-up form will be posted a little later. I’m waiting to see if they’ll have a preview available; otherwise I’ll have the form up after the order period starts. Update 7/29: Currently I have no plans to accept requests for SHINING STORE LOT items, unless I figure out a fair way to distribute items to people who request them.
  • Finally, I’m not taking requests for combined shipping between Shining Web Store items and previously ordered items. Right now I’ve been holding items for people since May and I would like to have them shipped by the end of the year. Any merchandise announced later this year with a 2019 release date may be eligible for combined shipping. You may combine shipping for the orders listed below.
  • Update 8/7: "Candy Shop" has been combined with the "Annex" sign-up form.
  • Update 8/14: "Main 5F" sign-ups are CLOSED.

Shining Web Store "Main 5F"

Request Deadline: Monday, August 13th @ 11:59pm EST
Payment Deadline: Monday, August 20th @ 11:59pm EST


Shining Web Store "Annex" and "Candy Shop"

Request Deadline: Monday, August 20th @ 11:59pm EST
Payment Deadline: Monday, August 27th @ 11:59pm EST


PRINCE CAT

Request Deadline: Monday, August 27th @ 11:59pm EST
Payment Deadline: Monday, September 3rd @ 11:59pm EST

No comments:

Post a Comment