Sunday, June 17, 2018

Summer 2018 Update: Group Orders and Shopping Services

Following the Starish Fan Meeting, UtaPri has remained very active on the merchandise front! I've been busy trying to keep up with the latest item releases and pre-orders, so here's a round-up of what I've been working on since earlier this year:

  • The Prince Cat Parka group order from February has been completed! Parkas were sent out after their arrival in May.
  • The Anime Japan 2018 group order is almost complete. Most orders were completed ahead of time since I was able to buy items in Shibuya from the Broccoli Girls Shop. I still have a few requests that need to be fulfilled, which I hope to do by the end of June or early July.
  • The Shining Masterpiece Show group order will be arriving in August or September. This order is eligible to be combined with certain other purchases like the Starish Fan Meeting Shopping Service and other earlier orders.
  • Prince Parkas will be re-released in October or November. This was a very popular group order!!! I feel a little bad for the person who will have to deliver the order to my place, because those boxes will be heavy!
  • HEAVENS Bears are open for request. The bears are already in stock online, so anyone who requests them can get them immediately.
  • The Shining Store Shopping Service has just opened! This is an ongoing service for people who want Shining Store items as soon as they can get them. A group pre-order will also be open once more information is released about order dates.
  • The Starish Fan Meeting Group Order will be opening in a few days. Items that sold out at the event in May will be available, so here's your chance to get them!
I have a few other shopping services in mind, but I'm waiting for the Shining Store to die down a bit. Hopefully I'll have something new launched for the summer!

1 comment:

  1. Hey ~~~
    I just want to say hi and tell you i did go to the last movie event starish one on may :)
    Maybe can be your friend too...

    ReplyDelete