Tuesday, December 5, 2017

November Update


Told you I'd come back with another update! And since it's come so quick after the last one, there isn't much to add.

One major update which many of you are aware of is the Shining Live Card Spreadsheet that I've developed! I'm pretty active so I intend to keep it updated as cards are added.

The other major update I have is work related: I'm relocating to Japan sometime in March of next year! I'm excited to return to Japan and I hope to make the most of my time there as well as provide more reports, shopping services and translations!

Until then, I'll be very busy preparing to move and getting ready for my last few conventions in the United States. Here's what I have coming up:


If you're attending any of these events then I'd love to meet you, especially since these will be the last before I go overseas!

No comments:

Post a Comment