Wednesday, September 20, 2017

August Roundup



Unfortunately I didn't get around to doing much translating at all, with Otakon, job hunting and interviews, me being sick for over a week, and the release of Shining Live all having happened in the past few weeks. Here are some updates:


  • Thank you to everyone who came by during Otakon to talk about UtaPri and hang out! It was a very small gathering but I was happy to meet people in person for the first time!
  • I've created forms for a Shining Store 2017 merchandise group order, as well as the 7th Anniversary Event. I've extended the deadlines to the end of this week, so if there's anything you want to buy, make sure you fill out the form(s)! Remember that the Prince Cats are not available through these shops and will be up for pre-order separately.

    Noble Prince items and others: Form here
    Modern Circle items and others: Form here
    7th Anniversary Event Goods: Form here
  • I've been much more active on Twitter lately, thanks to Shining Live. If you're interested in seeing my foolishness progress on the game, follow me at @bitchfacetokiya!

Upcoming Plans:

  • I will post the "Magical Ichiko" profile translations up shortly after this! I posted it to Tumblr but never got around to sharing it on my blog.
  • I will be planning an UtaPri cosplayer gathering at Katsucon 2018! More plans will be come together once I get more details about the convention schedule.
  • With so many new events and information coming out this year, I may change the title and objective of this blog. Trying to focus on the massive 5th Anniversary Book means that I cannot really keep up with translating new information. But right now this is in the back of my mind as I must absolutely focus on other personal matters.
As always, I appreciate everyone's continued support and even when I cannot provide translations, I at least want to keep everyone up-to-date and assure you that I haven't abandoned this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment