Tuesday, November 1, 2016

October Translation Roundup

2016-10-21-10-21-28

I've managed to find some time to translate from the request list. I've completed the After-Talk Interview with Cecil and Camus as well as one part of the Idol Voice Analysis. I also did a bonus translation not on my list, the Prince Cat Storybook. I'm pleased that I was able to do more than I anticipated, or perhaps I just keep my standards low so as not to make false promises. ^_^;

I've also been faithfully following Legend Star since it started airing. I'm not used to following anime as it airs, as I usually wait a couple of weeks so I can watch multiple episodes at once. It's hard for me to have an opinion on 20-minute episodes, and I can't say that I've seen any extra-special moments to happen past Episode 2. But I'm still enjoying it and I don't really have any complaints.

Going back to translations, I've decided that after my current queue of translations is finished, I won't be re-opening requests. The only exception will be for people who make a donation to the translation project (the Donate button on the left side of this page).

For November, I will be busy studying for the GRE in a few weeks and getting things together for my graduate school application. Whether or not I'll produce a translation before the mid-November is unknown, but as of now I don't have any plans to do so. Hopefully I'll be in a more comfortable state after my examination, so I expect to have one or two translations towards the end of the month. We'll see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment