Wednesday, October 5, 2016

September Translation Roundup

2016-10-04-19-47-02


I’ve been back from roughly two weeks and am slowly transitioning/recovering from my trip to Japan. I always suffer from jet lag every time I come back from there, but this time it’s been affecting me a little differently and I’ve been able to fight it off.


I’m starting the graduate school application process, I’ve sold a lot of extra UtaPri merchandise (thank you to all who made purchases, and there’s still items available), and I still have a lot of other things to do in the next few months, such as prepare for an itabag workshop that I’m running this month at a convention.


I can say that at least I put out two translations for September, even though they were written up back in August. Now that my stuff at home is in order, I hope to be starting another translation very soon. Even if I can’t finish one this month, I’d still like to offer something to the UtaPri fandom, such as a review of a product/event or anime episode (since Maji Love Legend Star is out now), or photos of my UtaPri cosplay endeavors. I’ve received many kind words from my Tumblr followers about my blog—I don’t have as much time to crack jokes and make memes or anything but I’m very grateful to have people who appreciate whatever it is I contribute to the community. I’ll work hard and do my best, and hopefully I’ll have a translation out during the month of October!

No comments:

Post a Comment