Monday, August 1, 2016

Schedule and Request Status Post #2

2016-07-29 18.56.40

With my queue completed, translation requests are now OPEN for a limited time. The current schedule is as follows (this is just a list and isn't the order in which I will translate):

  • UtaPri Merchandise: Trading Voice Cube Idol Version

  • UtaPri Merchandise: Trading Voice Cube Sweet Version

  • After Talk Interview: Reiji, Otoya, Tokiya (page 138-139)

  • After Talk Interview: Ranmaru, Masato, Ren (page 140-141)

  • Request #1

  • Request #2

  • Request #3 (Depending on how many I receive)

While I normally translate on a first-come, first-serve basis, because of my upcoming trip overseas, this time I’d like to choose the requests that I put on my queue. Here’s a few guidelines on what I’m looking for:

  • 5th Anniversary Book requests will take priority over non-book requests, but both are acceptable.

  • The shorter it is, the better (but not too short! One-liners are for Twitter). I’ll be gone for a month, so there’s a higher chance that I can get a shorter piece finished during my trip.

  • I will only translate audio (like drama CDs) if it comes with written lyrics/script. (You must be able to provide the source.)

  • If you donate to my translation project, your request will automatically be accepted, as long as it follows the above guidelines☆

The deadline for requests is Monday, August 8th (11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time). If your request isn’t chosen for the next schedule, don’t worry! I’ll take note of it and if you request it again the next time then there’s a better chance it’ll be accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment