Monday, August 1, 2016

July Translation Roundup

pixlr_20160801081731287


July went by pretty quickly! My greatest achievement is that I finished all of the requests on my queue. It was pretty Photoshop-heavy with all of the diagrams and pictures, and was at times more time-consuming than the translation itself. I hope to go back to doing more article-style translations.


I’ve been way too busy working on a costume to devote myself to my Storenvy shop. I’m still trying to figure out how everything works, and wondered if perhaps eBay is the best choice after all. For now I have to put focus on my other projects that have a deadline. I have a convention coming up in two weeks, and an overseas trip in less than three weeks. Because of that, I won’t be able to translate quite as much as in previous months, not until late September (I’ll be in Japan from August 18th to September 21st). But that doesn’t mean I can’t set some goals!


My goals for August are to complete three or four translations—two of them will be translations for merchandise, and two will be from the 5th Anniversary book. I’m going to take a few photos of the pages so that I can continue to work without bringing the book with me on my trip (it’s pretty heavy). So once I decide what I will translate, I probably won’t be able to change and do something else since I won’t have the book with me. Hopefully I will have something great to show you by the end of August!

No comments:

Post a Comment