Friday, April 5, 2019

March 2019 Update


Sadly, while most of my March was somewhat okay, I fell again, into an even deeper and darker place than I had already been in. There was a few happy moments in there: I watched Shojiro Yokoi in Oretachi Majiko Destroy on stage, a whopping seven times. And I did manage to visit the Secret Garden Party exhibit in Shibuya and the HEAVENS Only Shop at Animate Ikebukuro I've posted photos on my Twitter and I'm slowly catching up on Tumblr.

Unfortunately, some more problems came up shortly after that and I've been handling it poorly...but I've realized that I still have many people counting on me to keep going. And along the way I decided to host the Secret Garden Party group order that people have been hoping for me to do.
Like Mysterious Halloween Party and Angel & Devil, these items are not made-to-order (there will be limited quantities) and I will likely not be able to order right away when they open sales, so certain items could sell out.

Since sending invoices and then sending refunds for sold out items will probably be too much work, I've decided to do the following:

  1. I'll open the form a few weeks ahead of the sale date, and close the form on the deadline as usual.
  2. I will not send an invoice beforehand; rather I will wait and see how much I can order, and then send out invoices after the orders are completed.
  3. The items I can order will be distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis. For example, if five people request a Tokiya tote bag and I am only able to order three, the first three people who signed up will have the tote bag included in their invoice. (If for some reason someone changes their mind, I will offer to the next person in line.)
  4. There will be a deadline set for payment, but I will give people a little more time to complete it. As usual, shipping invoices will be sent separately once everything arrives.
If there's any other information to provide, it'll be included once I post the form! Since pre-orders don't start until July, I will probably open the form sometime in June.

In new group order news, I suddenly remembered that Movic will have items from the VR ZONE STARISH Secret Party promotion, so I've opened up a sign-up form for that! See my Group Pre-Order Info page for the sign-up link. (The info page has also been updated with two new pieces of information in relation to changing orders and the refund policy, so please check that out as well!)


As for updates on in-progress orders, I am slowly working on sorting out what's still remaining. I'm very glad to say that the majority of orders are sent out! I know a few of you are still waiting, I've been working on trading items still and I'll be trying again this week, but it's likely that I may not find everything requested. If you ordered the Halloween Bears, they are being released later this month so I'll be sorting those out when they arrive.

I think many of you are aware of how overwhelmed I've been in the past few months and you have no idea how much I appreciate everyone's understanding even as I've made a couple of mistakes during the shipping process. It's an incredibly difficult time for me right now and I'm praying that I can recover because I don't want to stop helping you all.

I can't say it enough, but thank you for counting on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment