Wednesday, September 7, 2016

August Translation Roundup

2016-08-19-12-56-06


August really beat me up. This whole trip to Japan has really beat me up. While I am having fun of course, it’s way more exhausting than I expected it would be. I’m getting sleep, but somehow I feel like I’m forever tired and can’t seem to recover, whether it be from drowsiness, a headache, or body aches. I just feel like a zombie and I’m not really sure how I’m functioning right now.


On the plane coming to Japan three weeks ago, I did translate the other Trading Voice Cube lines. I just haven’t been awake enough yet to check and make sure the lines were correct.


I intended on using long train rides to work on other translations, but instead I used that time to sleep. Hopefully the second half of this trip will be more fruitful, but right now I must focus on recovery.


I did write two reports, one about the Shining Store in Harajuku and then about the Shining Dream Festa. I had actually written them soon after the day, but I had to wait until I had access to my computer and could upload the photos I took.


For September, my first goal is to just get some rest. I need to focus on graduate school now, as well as picking up a part-time job. It may be a couple more weeks before I post any more translations or updates, so bear with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment